Friday, March 13, 2015

It's Day 8 of 100 And....

I've made it to day 8 of my 100 day challenge. So far, I've only missed 1 day of logging my food, and I've been able to keep at least half of my exercise goals. This week, though, I will have gone to the gym 3 times!!! That's huge for me. I've never gone to the gym three times in one week, so I'm super proud of myself.

Ever go workout super hard or maybe even not all that hard, but you find yourself looking at the mirror later like...




As if you're suppose to see results that fast, right? I do this ALL. THE. TIME. Working out has brought out the narcissist in me I swear.

On a super positive note though, yesterday the husband told me that I feel smaller when he wraps his arms around me. I was all like...




BIG confidence boost for me there. It's nice when someone else can tell a difference in your body and that all of your hard work is somewhat paying off.

I still have a long ways to go, but I already feel so great. I try to keep my calorie count to about 1400 a day. Sometimes I go a tad lower, but not by much because I flippin' love food. Seriously, it's the best. My biggest love is sugar. I'm a sugar FIEND. If I could have dessert with every meal you wouldn't hear any complaints from me.

Not that I'm trying to tempt any of you that read my blog for inspirational purposes, but I found the BEST brownie in a mug recipe. BUT. Proceed with caution. This sucker has like 568 calories per mug. If you have a cheat day once a week, then I encourage you to indulge in this beauty. You won't regret it. Unless it's not a cheat day and you totally kill your diet today with it in which case you might regret it. Remember guys. With great power comes great responsibility. Respect the power of the brownie.



Unfortunately, I don't have my weight updates for you. My scale needs a new battery because every time I step on to weigh myself it reads "LOW". I'm pretty sure I didn't lose THAT much weight THAT fast. I'll have those updates by next week for everyone to see how I'm doing though. I'm pretty excited about it.

Till next time my fellow curvy friends!

-The Curvy Lady

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Congrats on feeling smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. I exercise for one week and look in the mirror expecting months of not eating well to magically disappear. But I am feeling a difference even if it's not quite showing yet. And it's only a matter of time before what I feel becomes evident to others.

    ReplyDelete